Community College Summit Initiative Program (AMINEF)
This new international educational exchange program enables individuals from Indonesia to study at a community college in the United States to develop professional skills. Eligible fileds are Agriculture, Applied Engineering, Business Management and Administration; Health Professions, including Nursing; Information Technology, Media, and Tourism and Hospitality Management.
To apply to the program, candidates must:
1. Have completed a high school education and have a valid high school diploma;
2. be currently employed or have relevant work experience in the field in which they are applying;
3. have English language skills that provide a basis for enrolling in academic coursework following approximately 8 weeks of intensive English language study in the US;
4. submit a complete application (original one and two copies);
5. have an Institutional or Prediction TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent.
Note: Applicants with Bachelor’s degree are only eligible if they are applying in a field different from the field of their degree. Applicants with MA or PhD degrees are not eligible to participate.
The program will provide funding for round trip airface to the US; a living allowance during English language, academic, and practical training program components; tution cost; health insurance; and cultural enhancement activities.
Applications are available at the AMINEF offices or can also be downloaded from the AMINEF website http://www.aminef.or.id
Submission of Application
Please submit your application materials (original one and two copies) to:
Gedung Balai Pustaka Lt.6
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No.4 jakarta 10720
Telp. +6221 3452016-3452018 Fax. +6221 3452050
For additional information, contact
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to AMINEF
Deadline: December 1, 2007
Source: kompas, Minggu 26 Agustus 2007